Scattergories....it's harder than it looks! But fun!
Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following....they must be real places, names, things....nothing made up!
If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person ahead of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl question and you can't use a search engine....Now GO!
- Your name: Kay
- Famous singer/band: Kraus, Allison (she's a country singer)
- 4 letter word: kelp
- Animal: kangaroo
- Gifts/presents: kerchief
- Vehicle: KIA
- Things in a souvenir shop: key chain
- Boy name: Keith
- Girl name: Kelly
- Movie title: Killville
- Drink: kefir
- An occupation: Bee Keeper
- Flower: Ornamental Kale (not sure if this is considered a flower or not)
- Celebrity: Kevin Costner
- Magazine: Keepers at Home
city: Killington, VT US
- Pro sports team: Kansas City Chiefs
- Fruit: Kiwi
- Reason for being late to work: Ketchup on my blouse, had to change it.
- Something you throw away: kleenex
- Things you shout: keep away from there
- Cartoon character: Krazy Kat