Mozilla Firefox

Does anyone else have this problem? I have been using Mozilla Firefox browser for several years now. When I first started using this it was great! But for the past 6 months (or longer) I have noticed that every couple of months when it upgrades (and it seems to upgrade almost every week) everything gets deleted. My bookmarks, my tabs that I have saved etc. Am I the only one that Mozilla does this to, or are there others? It is very frustrating! Maybe I should switch back to Internet Explorer.

Comments

what operating system do you have?
do you have spybot search and destroy?
best option is to use Mozilla sync
what it does is syncs your bookmarks and things on Mozilla site and when you lose your favourites and stuff it syncs back in
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2410

Jen

Popular Posts