Angela didnt tag me, but I am pretending she did...okay so I am just being a copycat.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or artificial? We dont always get a tree but when we do we get a real tree....sometimes a live one that we can plant.
3. When do you put up the tree? Depends when dh goes out and gets it, sometimes a week or two before, sometimes on Christmas eve.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually within two weeks after Christmas, depends when we got it.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes (w/o the alcohol)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can't remember
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Absolutely....a porclein one and a banner.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers
9. Easiest person to buy for? My girls
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I used to mail them out...but my list was always 60-100 peoples, so now I just email.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol (with Alistair Sims), "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" with Boris Karloff
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe once or twice
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cadbury Bar
16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Not Sure, I like most Christmas Carols. I like "O Come, O Come Emmanuel", "What Child is This (Greensleeves)" "Hark the Harold Angels Sing"....I used to not like the last one....but one year I really paid attention to the verses and have loved it ever since.
18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both, some years we travel to Kentucky otherwise we stay hom,
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Blitzen, Rudolph..no I guess I cant
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star....
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Commercialism
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? I started a new one for the children last year and they loved it...instead of stockings (we try to stay away from the candy)....I dont put baby Jesus in the nativity until Christmas morning, so last year I hid him and left clues around the house.....along the way there was a small present for each of them to open, then they put Jesus in the Cresh...I also leave a fruit and nut bowl out that they can have as much as they want (which is a treat, because usually fruit is rationed)
24. Up early or sleeping in? I like to sleep in a little bit....I am usually the first one up, but now my girls are getting old enough to beat me to it.
25. Who hands out the gifts? The kids and daddy.
26. Does Santa wrap your gifts? Who's Santa?
27. Do you tell the Christmas story? Dh does before they are allowed to open their gifts.
28. Do you leave cookies for Santa? Are you kidding.....cookies have sugar in them. ;)....and who is Santa? LOL!