Therese's Muffins

These are soy free, egg free and dairy free and absolutely yummy.
2 cups flour (I use whole wheat flour)
1/3 c sugar (I use sucanat)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt (I recommend 1/2 tsp salt)
1 c milk (T uses goat's milk for her ds)
2 Tbsp oil of your choice
4 Tbsp natural applesauce (or you could use 1 egg)
3/4 c blueberries (I use frozen)
1/4 scant cup dried cranberries

Oven at 400 degrees. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Mix wet ingredients in smaller bowl. Mix dry and wet together just until moist. Stir in fruit. Spray or grease muffin tin or muffin liners. (They will stick to the paper.) You can substitute orange juice for the milk but it will make them alittle rubbery - but tastey nonetheless.

Bake regular size muffins at 400 degrees for about15-25 minutes? Sorry. I can't remember. I wait until they are slightly brown on top and see if they spring back in the center of the muffin. If so, they are done.

Comments

Popular Posts