Monday Meanderings/Menu Plan Monday



1. BIBLE READING
Continue daily readings in Acts & Pow. I am also reading the Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian

2. MUST DO
Return books to the library
Grocery Shopping

3. CLEANING
House Blessing
Laundry
Windows


4. TRAIN THEM UP

Work on Character training, Attentiveness using Character Journal



5. THIS WEEK's MENU

My weeks worth of menus!

1. Sweet & Sour Pork/Chicken, Rice
2. Lasange, Salad, Garlic Bread
3. Fish, Spinach & Mushrooms, Rice
4. Meatloaf, Broccoli, Oven Brown Potatoes
5. Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread
6. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
7. Strombolis

Comments

Anonymous said…
looks good, now, when you get a chance come on over and tell us what ya'll make for lunch, I'm searching for new ideas.

By the way I got North and South from netflix, it should come at the end of the week.

thx

:-D

Christina
lori said…
Anyone from PA deserves a look..I grew up in the Burgh...black and gold still course through my veins!

I have also read Power of the Praying Parent..awesome!!

It's nice to meet you!

lori (no longer from PA:))
Anonymous said…
have a good week Kay

Popular Posts