Work Story

Jen tagged me, so here is my work story.

While I was growing up my brothers and sisters had a paper route that I helped with, one year before I was old enough to take it over, my sister gave it up. I did some babysitting and at 18 I got a job at CVS, I stayed there until I graduated from business school where I got my associates in accounting and microcomputing. I then got a job at a bank typing up home equity loans and lines, my job was outsourced from NY to PA and I transferred to the outsource company. While working there I met and married my husband at age 23. I worked for another year until a month before my daughter was born. I have been a SAHM ever since (for 9 years) and it is the best job I have had (and most challenging).

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for taking part
your younger than I thought :)

Popular Posts