Contests

There are several contests going on so I would thought I would cover them in one post.

1) Aligirl is having a contest in honor of her blogging for two years. The prize is a 1 year subscription to The Old Schoolhouse magazine. (I hope I win ;) )




2) My daughter Emily is having a drawing in which she is giving away a copy of the "Boxcar Children: Blue Bay Mystery". She has two copies so she is giving one away. Her blog is only viewable by registered users of homesteadblogger.com or homeschoolblogger.com so if you are not a registered user, but still would like to enter, blog about her contest and leave a comment on my blog.


3) Felicia is also having a contest, all you have to do to enter is leave a comment about why you like to blog and you will be entered to win a record book for moms.

Comments

Popular Posts