Our Camping Trip

This weekend we went to Locust Lake for our semiannual camping trip. We usually go to Promised Land State Park, but sends our friends who we usually camp with had soccer games on Saturday, we chose a campground near the soccer games, but an hour and 45 minutes from our home. We had lots of fun walking around the lake, swimming in the lake and chatting by the campfire. The baby and I spent the night at my sister (she only lived a half hour from the campsite). Here are some pictures from our trip:

Emily with a pretzel in her mouth!


Abigail, all set to go fishing!

My sister, Nathanael & her husband (front)(my dh & Zach back)



Dh & Zach, nephew & Ben

Comments

Anonymous said…
looks like everyone had fun:)
Kay~
Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog. The information is greatly appreciated.
Looks like you have a very sweet family, I look forward to talking more with you.
Lori

Popular Posts