Layer of Me

The Layers of Me

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Kay

– Birth date: September 4

– Birthplace: New York

– Current Location: Pennysylvania

– Eye Color: Hazel (they usually look green, but sometimes grey or blue)

– Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5′ 10"

– Righty or Lefty: Righty

– Zodiac Sign: Does it matter?

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Heinz 57

– The shoes you wore today: Lands End Sandals (look like Berkenstock)

– Your weakness: the computer, pizza, brownies & Breyer's Ice cream

– Your fears:

– Your perfect pizza: neopolitan from New York

– Goal you’d like to achieve: be 170lbs.

LAYER THREE:
-Your most overused phrase on AIM: Not Sure.
– Your first waking thoughts: What time is it?
-Your most missed memory:
– Your best physical feature: My eyes or smile

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: neither, I dont drink soda anymore if I did it would root beer and doctor pepper

– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King

– Adidas or Nike: generic store brand

– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither, Snapple Peach

-Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

-Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: No
– Cuss: I use Euphamisms .....darn, shoot etc.

– Sing: Sometimes

– Take a shower everyday: Ah, no.

-Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I have
– Want to go to college: I went to a business school

– Liked high school: not really

Want to get married: I already am!

– Believe in yourself: Nope, I believe in God!

– Get motion sickness: Sometimes.

– Think you’re attractive: Occasionally

– Think you’re a health freak: I have my spurts

– Get along with your parent(s): With my father yes, when he was a live....with my mom as long as we are not under the same roof for more than 3 days.

– Like thunderstorms: I love them, especially at night!

– Play an instrument: Piano

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: No

– Smoked: No
– Done a drug: No
– Made Out: MYOB.....I am married!
– Gone on a date: Ummm, cant remember
– Gone to the mall?: No

– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No.
– Eaten sushi: No
– Been on stage: No
– Been dumped: No
– Gone skating: No
– Made homemade cookies: No
– Gone skinny dipping: No
– Dyed your hair: No
– Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
– Been caught “doing something”: No
– Been called a tease: Yes

– Gotten beaten up: No

– Shoplifted: No

– Changed who you were to fit in: Not really.

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: I was married at 23, I didnt think I would get married until at least my 30's if ever.

– Numbers and Names of Children: Emily 9, Abigail 7, Zachary 5, Benjamin 4, Nathanael 4 weeks.

– Describe your Dream Wedding:If I had to do it over again, I would get married like Shoshanna Pearl Easling!

– How do you want to die: Quickly & Painlessly

– Where you want to go to college: Dont want to go.

– What do you want to be when you grow up: A nutritionist

– What country would you most like to visit: Scotland, Israel, England

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: None.

– Number of people I could trust with my life: I can trust Jesus, I dont need anyone else....but if I had to count at least 10

– Number of CDs that I own: I have really pared down on my Cd's, but at least 30

– Number of piercings: One in each ear, but they have closed up

– Number of tattoos: none
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: at least 2X
– Number of scars on my body: havent counted

– Number of things in my past that I regret: not sure, but they are just stupid regrets

Comments

Popular Posts