Tagged!

**note, if you love to scrapbook, be sure to check out the scrap monkey's contest..link is on my side bar.

I have been tagged by Purity Seekers.

1. What is your schools name and why?

D-------- (our last name) Family Homeschool

2. How is your weather today?
Sunny & Warm

3. What steals your joy?
The little things such as children bickering, kittens chewing on a library book, running out of Breyers mint chocolate chip ice cream and dh forgetting to pick me up some.

When we lived up in NY, I was leaving church one Sunday and the pastor said to me on the way out "Don't let Satan steal your joy". I was like, why did he say that because now I KNOW I am going to be tested that week. I kept expecting some big thing to happen that would steal my joy, but it wasn't, looking back, I saw it was the little things.....its the little foxes that spoil the vines.

4. Name 5 blessings you received this week?
1. Meals from friends
2. Smiles from my children
3. Eggs from my chickens & produce from my garden.
4. Kisses & compost bin from my husband (and ice cream only it was moose tracks )
5. This wasnt this week, but is has been in the past couple of weeks, somebody gave us a digital camera!


5. Favorite Scripture Passages?
Psalm 1
Psalm 15
Psalm 91
Isaiah 41
Micah 6:8
Philippians 4:8

6. Who in the Bible do you think you are most like?
Sometimes the sluggard. I am like Mary, I would sit and listen, and forget to help in the kitchen (not that I dont want to, I just wouldnt think of it)

7. The passage of scripture you read last?
Acts 7, the account of Stephan's testimony & stoning before the high priests

8. Have you praised God for something weird?
I am sure I have although nothing comes to mind.

9. If you were making a greeting card for God, what would you say?
"Thank you!"

10. What is the best miracle God has performed in your life, or what is you favorite answered prayer?
My husband and children are the best miracle God has performed in my life.

11. What is the most fun thing that you have done lately?
having a c-section. Just Kidding, actually swimming with my oldest dd and having my both my sisters visiting at the same time (we can get pretty silly, but it sure hurts to laugh right after you have had a c-section)

12. How did you choose your screen name?
Is screen name different than user name. My username kayinpa is pretty obvious. My name is Kay and I live in Pennsylvania. The title of my blog (maybe that is my screen name), is pretty obvious also....this is a blog about our homeschool experiences, a journey of sorts. I am thinking of changing it though.

Now...choose five people to tag.

EmilyD
motherearth
japangela
Jenerally Speaking
Sunny Flowers

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok I did it.

Popular Posts